Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

Lady Kara here

Lady_Kara

Lady Kara here

Post  Lady_Kara on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Blessings All. I am Kara Herron, also know as Lady Kara. I am a Ordained Wiccan Priestess through the ULC. I am a natural born eclectic solitary witch, and I follow the Wiccan Path. And am also a Empathic healer and reader. My reach has been tested and I can read as far as the UK from Arizona in US. But have no idea exactly how far I can reach.
    I came into my powers early, though I'm not sure exactly how early, but was known to heal at 10 years old. I started to learn the craft when I was 14, but only had my teacher for 3 months. When she learned I was moving she unknowingly, tranced me and packed my head full with what she could in the 3 hrs I lost. I found out about what was in my head by the way things I needed would just "POP" right in. But then, I had to learn what they were and how to use them properly.
    In my teens I also started to search for the right path for me. Wasn't really sure if what was there in my head was the right one. No one else seemed to understand me and what way I was headed. So I searched, checking out one religion after another. But I found that no only did I not fit in to the molds they had, but that I ran into more liars and hippocrites in these so called good religions than I could put up with. So fo a while I decided I would follow no religion at all.
    But my calling would not allow me to do that, so I came back I quess you could say, full circle.
    My search was over and my learning began. In my mid to late 20's, I used what was packed in my head and all the books I could find to teach myself, I looked into covens, but found that I could not handle working with a coven either, but this time it was due to my strengthening empathic powers. Thus the solitary path I choose or that was chosen for me. That was years ago, and life has taught me almost as much as books have. I know my place in the universe, and I am now to the point where I know who I am and what I need to do. I now pass on what I have learned as a teacher and a mentor. I work as a empathic healer and and reader. And will be available for those who need me.
    CelticRose

Re: Lady Kara here

Post  CelticRose on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Namaste Lady Kara!~

I am so pleased to be graced by the presence of so many talented and educated members of this forum!

I understand and relate with what you stated, by your calling wouldnt allow you to ignore your path! I am so excited to learn and share with you all! I am grateful for your FB group as well Lady Kara! I have learned so much in such a short period of time and I am grateful for the oppertunity to grow and advance in spiritual knowledge with you all!

Much love and light! )O(
    Lady_Kara

To Cletic Rose

Post  Lady_Kara on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Glad to have you here with us. I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as you have at my group site. I enjoyed learning of your journey to get here. And if there is any more I can do for you here or in my group just get a hold of me. Will send you a friend link.
    CelticRose

Post  CelticRose on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Thank you very much!! Very Happy *+*+*Blessings!*+*+*
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Post  Misty Wood on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Lady Kara,

I am blessed to call you my spiritual mother...

Misty

)O(
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:33 am

Dear Lady Kara,
    I am fascinated to hear of your journey and your deeply insightful background.
    I am a searcher, having reached the point of universal harmony several times in my life, but often then find I am back to square one and searching for what I already know.That it may all be going too fast. My life is a very vivid path of destiny and searching. I am very aware of this and saw it clearly in visions a few years ago, but one who is also perhaps too foot-loose and lets herself stray, i.e. loves to open her heart. For some reason I have done this with my current fiancee who I saw as part of my destiny and feel somehow deep in my heart, that I have "drifted", although I accept this partnership wholesomely and eternally. It is a little complicated, I feel I've landed in a 2-D world, which is perhaps also a reflection of how I see it or who I am, as my partner is deeply understand, giving and very magical.
    I would love to get in touch with you. It would be a wonderful honour to me. To hear your words.
    With love, light and blessings,
    Rebecca

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:11 pm